Friday, August 25, 2006

I Don't Believe it!

[Victor Meldrew Mode ON, Begin Rant]

I don't believe this weather! I wait all week for a descent race in a reasonable breeze and what have we got? 1mph, yes thats right, 1mph! I tell you the weather in this country has gone seriously wrong!

Now I don't know what to do. Do I get up at 6:30 am and drive to the Beach only to discover that racing is impossible and have to come home again? Or do I just not bother getting out of bed in the first place?

I just don't believe it! Its driving me crazy. My guess is that if the weather is working to its usual pattern on Sunday there will be gale force winds with driving rain! And this is summer? I don't believe it! I just don't believe it! I blame the government!

[Rant complete, Victor Meldrew mode OFF]

No comments: