Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Its been a while....


 Since my last post, many moons ago, I have been sailing my Albacore 6844, Firebird at Nottingham Sailing club and a number of open events around the country, including the International championships held at the Waymouth and Portland Sailing Academy (venue for the 2012 Olympics), which was a great week of racing, even if things didn't go well for us. But over the last few years we have had some success, especially locally at NSC.
I have really enjoyed sailing at Nottingham Sailing club, the river is a challenging piece of water to race on and I am sure my boat handling and windshift spotting vastly improved.


However, since August I have moved house and sailing club so now begins another period of adjustment and settling in.


My new club is Leigh and Lowton Sailing club on Pennington Flash, not far from Warrington, where I currently live.



No comments: